Healthy Choice Nonstick Red Enamel Cast Iron Wok
Healthy Choice Nonstick Red Enamel Cast Iron Wok

Healthy Choice Nonstick Red Enamel Cast Iron Wok - Buy Round Cast Iron Wok,Enamel Cast Iron Wok,Wok Cast Iron Steep Product | Woks...

SOLID STEEL COOKWARESize of ItemSQWE32Dia.32cmsH:9cmSQWE 34 Dia. 10 cm HSQWE36Dia.36cmsH:10cmBrand NameHealthy Option Nonstick Material: cast iron Color: black Coating: red enamel Exterior: red enamel; interior: matte black enamel Package 1PC/brown box, 1PC/color box, multiple pieces/outer carton, or as per your specifications. Payment Policies 30% T/T upfront; the remaining 70% against a copy of the B/L or L/C. 30 to 60 days for delivery Tianjin, China's loading port MOQ 500 piecesCONNECTED GOODS OUR COMPANY P
Country / Region
Hebei, China
Business Type
Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
Response Time
Main Products
Cast Iron Skillet Cast Iron Griddle Cast Iron Casserole Cast Iron Dutch Oven Granite Mortar And Pestle
Total Annual Revenue
Total Employees
5 - 10 People
Year Established
Main Markets
North America 30.00%, Eastern Europe 20.00%, Western Europe 20.00%
Applicable Stove General Use for Gas and Induction Cooker
Wok type Non-stick
Pot Cover Type Without Pot Cover
Metal Type Cast Iron
Feature Sustainable, Stocked
Place of Origin Hebei, China
Brand Name Shangqiao
Model Number SQ32WE/SQ34WE/SQ36WE
Product name Healthy Choice Nonstick Red Enamel Cast Iron Wok
Material Cast Iron
Size Dia.32cm/34cm/36cm
Surface Treatment Pre-seasoned(seasoned by vegetable oil)
Package Brown box or color box
MOQ 500pcs
Loading Port Tianjin,China
Production Capacity 12000pcs/month
Payment Terms 30% T/T in advance,the balance against the copy of B/L or L/C